Sunday, February 6, 2011

 "Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassion's never fail.  The are new every morning."
Lamentations 3: 22,23

and boy am I glad that verse is true...
Because mornings with this girl are not always easy!
She talks almost endlessly, she wants to "help" make lunches...
(here she is in Shae's old jeans! Yeehaw! I'm glad I saved 'em!)
 she wants to put her own shoes on... yes, i realize she is supposed to do this according to her OT and PT people but c'mon, it takes for~ev~er, and i have to re do them anyway!
 Then she has to strike a pose and show Daddy "how cute his Binny-Boo 'wooks' today..."

Mornings are, indeed, a challenge around here...so I am VERY thankful for
*This girl*

and the comic relief she brings to us!
Where's Anna?? 
Oh, she's in the hot tub watching The Brady Bunch on the iPad....


Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy said...

Inger, I just awarded you the Stylish Blog Award! Check out my blog and get the details.