Sunday, November 20, 2011

All Kinds of Yumm!

Hey Blog Readers!    Yes, I KNOW I have been MIA for a good bit now.   I PROMISE I will get back on my regular schedule of posting about our very exciting life (ha!) this week.  Scott and I will be alone all week with only Lindsay home (a peek into our future.).  Anna leaves today to go to Dallas with her grandparents to surprise her cousins for Thanksgiving and Shae stayed in Lynchburg!

BUT, while you are waiting, go check out the giveaway on All Kinds of Yumm.  We are teaming up to give one lucky reader a personalized acrylic tumbler! (there are come other samples to see if you click on the tab above, also in my Facebook album).  You will no doubt become a regular reader of All Kinds of Yumm!  Rachael is a young wife who is cooking her way through marriage.  Yumm!  Not to mention she is hil-ar-ious!  She is a gifted writer and you will find lots of things you want to try to cook up  for your family!

Now for the PERSONAL part about Rachael.  I have watched her grow up!  Her parents are our best friends.  She is a Southern (California) girl married to a South Carolina boy.  They both graduated from Liberty University, my favorite school of all time.  Rachael is the wife of a youth pastor (love!) and she is working full time while she is doing all this cooking! Wow!  I am so proud of the young woman Rachael has become!
So go on over and check out her food blog...and her November giveaway!

1 comment:

R said...

Thanks, Inger! I'm super excited about all the feedback we're getting :) Love ya' lots!! :)