Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Gavin James!

Today is my nephew's birthday! Gavin James was born ONE year ago today! I cannot believe a year has already gone by...but,then I have a 16 year old..when did THAT happen??
Gavin's piercing blue eyes are just a small part of his charm! He is a thumb sucking boy and it is precious when he snuggles into your neck and gets that yummy thumb in position!

He came over to play yesterday (without his big brother) and Lindsay had so much fun! He was a patient little guy and let her "be the babysitter".
Gavin, you are a sweet, gentle boy and I am so happy to be your Aunt, and to live right around the corner too! I can't believe you are such a big boy already and look forward to the new and exciting things you will learn this next year. You are a gift from God, and I am grateful He gave you to all of us! Happy 1st Birthday, I love you!



<spanPhotobucket src="http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo169/simplyyoursdesign/ingersig.png" border=0>

8 comments:

Beckie Luff said...

Wow - well you certainly put me to shame!!! He is my son and I don't even have a blog up for his 1st bday! Maybe you can help me when you get back from your trip. Blogging is a little low on my priority list right now. Thanks for loving my sweet boy and being a wonderful auntie! We love you!

Angela said...

So cute! Happy Bday Gavin!

Kristi Smalley said...

He has got the most piercing blue eyes.

BTW - Scott and Barry could be twins~

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Gavin! I tell you what, that boy needs to model for GAP...he is GORGEOUS!!!

Dolly said...

What a cutie! I love his little lips and eyes. HOpe ya'll had a great time together.

Donna said...

Awww! Happy Birthday Gavin! I love those eyes and cheeks!!

Denise said...

Inger I am AGAIN getting caught up on your blog. Me too busy!

Sorry you guys were sick. Yucky that you all had it! Great family picture!!!

Yummy pancakes! My Margaux would LOVE them. She is our pancake girl! She asks for them every morning.

Happy bday to little Gavin.

Melanie said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Little Man Gavin! You are beautiful!
I have the same special bond with my nephew. I love him to pieces and at 14, he actually still thinks I am cool! I don't know how much longer that will last:D