Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Erin Condren Life Planner

 Guess What arrived at my house??
I am linking up with the Tichenor Family and sharing my Erin Condren planner!  Go check out all the beautiful planners HERE!
 My WoNdErFuL Erin Condren Life Planner!  

 The "camp girls" and I had such a great time ordering them and I am the first to receive mine.   I have carried it EVERYWHERE!
It is so sturdy, colorful and full of inspirational sayings.  Just glancing it's way makes me smile!
 Erin Condren & Co also included some fun personalized stickers and calling cards for me!
My favorite thing in my planner is the "planning stickers"!  Oh to see your dentist appointment listed on your calendar with a precious sticker makes it so much LESS dreadful!

Shae received her planner after her arrival back in Virginia just in time to start her Sophomore year in an organized manner.  I will post pictures of hers soon!  The other 9 camp girls all promised to email me pictures of their planners when they get them too! (I ordered an address book too!  Can't wait for it to arrive!)

If you need a planner...or just WANT to get yourself "organized, stylized and personalized", I really suggest you check out Erin's website!

No comments: