Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Valentine Banners

Now that all your Christmas decorations have been put away maybe you feel the need to brighten things up a little. Valentine's Day is quickly approaching, do you need a banner to make your home festive again?

I am trying to get an Etsy shop under way, but until I get the kinks out, here are some banners that are available for purchase here on my blog. If you are interested just leave me a comment with your e mail or you can e mail me at ingerluff@yahoo.

{1}Love banner with hearts $15.00close up view

{2}Love banner without hearts $12.00

close up view

{3} Skinny Love banner with hearts $15.00

close up view

{4}Be Mine banner $15.00

close up view

Shae and I have been busy thinking of ways to earn $$$ for her upcoming senior trip, so we are giving these a try. We can also make them for birthdays and baby showers or any other occasion you may like one for !

I am still trying to get the silver stamped necklaces going too. My friend,Nikki, made the most precious ones and has been helping me get started. What a chicken I am! Gotta develop some confidence!








href="http://s372.photobucket.com/albums/oo169/simplyyoursdesign/?action=view&current=ingersig.png" target=_blank>Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim said...

Go for it Inger! You got it girl! Those stamped necklaces are great and I like your banners too.