Saturday, December 24, 2011

Tis The Season

 Our Liberty girl is home!! 
Which explains the lack of blog updating....
 It's so much fun having 3 girls at the kitchen counter at breakfast again!
I feel like I just today, (Christmas Eve)  have time to sit down!  The gifts are wrapped, table is set for breakfast and we are invited over to my sister-in-law's for din din!  Yahooo!!
 December has been a busy month at the Luff house!   There have been cups to make...

 teacher gifts to make and wrap...
 wood to reclaim in order to make personalized signs for special people!
 Scott created this VERY special sign for his brother, also a pilot!  So cool!

So, I should be back to some blogging soon, now that my "holiday rush" is over!

Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

That pilot sign is way cool! Good job Scott! Glad all your chicks are back in the nest too! Merry Christmas!

Amy said...

Yep, I also love that pilot sign! How cool! Hmmmm.....I need to make something like that for my BIL who is also a pilot! Thanks for inspiring me!