Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Time Flies

This is sweet Little Anna at 3 years old. I ran across this picture and I realized that time really does fly! How can my baby, my youngest, my last child be approaching a double digit age? She is home sick today, so I am savoring the day with only her at home. These days are few and far between. Lindsay will be thrilled to see Anna already home when she gets home (Anna might not be all that thrilled to have Lindsay back on scene though!) She IS my baby today, and we are having a Brady Bunch marathon, eating soup on a TV tray.
Photobucket src="http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo169/simplyyoursdesign/ingersig.png" border=0>

6 comments:

jday said...

You are so right about the time going so quickly!! Isn't it so nice to have quality one on one time?! And what could be more fun than watching the Brady Bunch?!:)

Dolly said...

Ah, Inger. I bet Anna feels really special being sick and being home with JUST YOU! I'm just catching up with this post but I'll never forget the "sick days" being home with my mommy. Made me want to be "sick" just to be spoiled by her. Anna is a cutie!

Denise said...

What a sweetie! I hope she is feeling better by now, Saturday. Watchine Brady Bunch on the sofa all day sounds great!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE eating soup off a TV tray...such good memories of being sick...as crazy as that sounds!

She's a cutie pie!

Kristi Smalley said...

Brady Bunch marathon????? OH THE LIFE!!!! I love the Brady Bunch! I'm glad you are enjoying this special day with your baby.

Donna said...

What a cute little girl! She looks so happy:) I bet she was happy to be home being spoiled by you:) I used to love being home sick with just my mom.

Oh, and I LOVE The Brady Bunch! When I was pregnant with Caroline, I was at Denise's house once and we both laid on the couch watching the BB for most of the day once. Her husband was really annoyed;)