Friday, December 4, 2009

Family Room "Texas Tree"

The family room is all decked out "Texas Style" for Christmas! My sisters-in-law keep me stocked up on darlin' western decor!

My SILs send the cutest ornaments, too!
Look at the cute shot gun shell lights! I ordered them after seeing them hanging all around Scott's brother's back porch in Texas!!
It is amazing how many western ornaments you can find..and they are so cute!
I even found a cowboy hat tree topper a few years ago.
Scott is still working on the train and village at the base of the tree, but I will take a picture of the whole room when he is finished.
I found that cowboy boot stocking at Ross a week or so ago, there was only one...So "Big Daddyboy"(Lindsay's name for Scott) gets that one. I am going to keep my eyes open for some more! If anyone sees any, call me!!!
The Dallas Cowboys must to be represented on our tree, or my brothers-in-law wouldn't be speaking to me I am sure!
So that's it for now, I will put some more pictures up when the village is up and running! The kitchen tree is just about ready too!
Happy Decorating!






Photobucket src="http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo169/simplyyoursdesign/ingersig.png" border=0>

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SO cute! now i know what to be on the lookout for. =) also, how giant is your house that you have THREE trees?!

Kristi Smalley said...

What a cute tree and great idea. I saw boot stockings in Hobby Lobby yesterday. I don't know if it is just here or if they carry them nationwide. BTW - Love the Dallas Cowboys ornament. I love me some Cowboys.

Jenn said...

Inger I made a Boot Stocking this year. I did give it away already. But if you want me to make some more let me know. I will see if I can fit it in my schedule. FYI we cancelled our boutique. Too many half done crafts and not enough time to finish them.